Nusa Dua and Turtle Island Tours
The tour begin to visit Nusa Dua Area, Nusa in Balinese mean island and Dua mean two, there are two small islands in this area. This is another Tourist Resort with wide range white sandy beach in the southern part of Bali. This area offers high international standard brand hotels, private villas and boutique resorts. This area also provides golf course and many kind of water sport. In south part of Nusa Dua there is Geger Beach, a new beach for surfing.
Second stop is Tanjung Benoa Village; northern side from Nusa Dua area is Tanjung Benoa Village. The beach in this area is very good for water sport activities such as windsurfing, parasailing, banana boat, Jet Ski, snorkeling cruises, submarine and beginer scuba diving.
Third stop is Turtle Island; from Tanjung Benoa you can reach Turtle Island (Pulau Penyu) with rent glass bottom boat about 20 minutes (boat extra cost) from Tanjung Benoa Beach. In the south of the island, there are also some nice beaches, good for surfing, are called the Dreamland Beach, Padang-Padang Beach and Uluwatu Beach.
The last stop is Uluwatu Temple, Ulu in Balinese mean heart, Watu it means stone. This temple was built in 11th century by Javanese priest Empu Kuturan or well known with Empu Raja Kerta. The temple is located in southwestern tip of peninsula, up to the blue sea cliff approximately 100 meters high, the best place to view of the sunset. In 16 century another Javanese priest Danghyang Nirartha visited this temple and add more building, he retreated to this temple for his final life, when he attained Moksa or freedom.
- 2 – 4 pax : USD 45/pax
- 5 – 8 pax : USD 40/pax
- 9 pax - UP : USD 35/px
- Include: Entrance fee/donation, English speaking guide, Air-conditioned car + driver
- Optional: Lunch: USD 10-15/pax, Dinner : USD 15 – 30/pax
- Nusa Dua & Turtle island is not include boat fee to the island.
Terms & Conditions:
- Rate is net; in US dollar and per person
- Group booking (13 above) will be quoted on ad-hoc basis
- Tour will be as per program, unless there are few factors such as bad weather or time, which not permitted for tour to continue. In this case no refund can be allowed. Therefore it is important to follow the tour guide instruction in time constraint to visit each places of interest.