Terms & Conditions
All services can be booked through our office in Bali in all form of communication:
Telephone : +62 – 361 – 223266
Facsimile : +62 – 361 – 244568
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Yahoo Messenger : firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype : Indonesia-bali
- All reservation requests will be confirmed by return email within 24 hours and should there be a case, which require more time for confirmation, the client will be advised accordingly.
- Final confirmation & voucher will be provided after full payment is made.
- All rates are quoted net (include 11% current VAT for INDONESIA) to Travel Agents in US Dollars.
- New agent - Full prepayment by bank transfer is required two weeks before commencement of services, with all bank transfers charges/fees to be paid by clients.
- For cancellations of confirmed arrangements, a cancellation fee will be charged according to the charges incurred. Cancellation & Number of Show Charges Policy after full payment being made: One day prior to arrival or NO SHOW : 100% of package price Within 7 days to arrival : 50 % of package price Within 30 to 14 days to arrival : 30% of package price
- Cancellation of tours needs to be advised 4 weeks before departure of the tour.
- For cancellations of hotel bookings will be based on hotel cancellation policy.
Astina Tours & Travel acts as intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, all transport operators and local tourist offices providing the services. Astina Tours & Travel is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by the tourists, including those occurring outside the touring programs. Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural and disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the tourists. Programs and prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of printing and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour. Participation in our tours implies the tourists’ agreement to the above conditions.