Morning Ubud Tours
The tour begins to visit Ubud Art Village. The gold and silver smith is mostly come from Celuk Village, located next to Bali Birds Park. There are a lot of silver factory in this village. The woodcarving Village are called Mas and Kemenuh Village, both village produce very good quality of woodcarving made from very hard wood such as teak, mahogany, ebony and hibiscus wood. Those are imported wood from another island such as Java, Sumatra and Sulawesi. And the Painter village is called Batuan or Lod Tunduh Village. The people who are living in this village are very artistic. Majority of the people are artistic painter.
Second stop is Elephant Cave (Goa Gajah), this cave was built in 11 century by the king of Udayana. The name came from the name of the small river nearby, it's name Lua Gajah (Female Elephant). In front of the cave there is place for bathing with six figures (Sapta Gangga). Inside of temple there is a place of meditation.
Third stop is Monkey Forest Ubud, The monkeys within the Sacred Monkey Forest of Padangtegal are commonly called long-tailed macaques. Their scientific name is Macaca fascicuiaris. In Bali, there are Balinese long-tailed macaque troops (populations) that live in areas where they have little contact with humans. In west area there is Dalem Temple (temple dedicated to Siwa Gods), and in the east side, there is cemetery and Merajapati Temple dedicated to Goddes of Durga (wife of Siwa God).
The last stop is Ubud Market and Ubud Palace, the market has two different parts, traditional market is located in the west side and it sells daily food and open at earlier hours. The arts market sells variety of handicrafts, arts and textiles. Next to Ubud market is Ubud Palace where is the Royal Family live, in evening the outside yard use by the local group dance performance to held Legong Dance, Barong Dance, Ramayana Ballet and Mahabrata Ballet. Beside of the palace there is Ibu Oka Warung famous with the suckling pig (Babi Guling).
- 2 – 4 pax : USD 40/pax
- 5 – 8 pax : USD 35/pax
- 9 pax - UP : USD 30/px
- Include: Entrance fee/donation, English speaking guide, Air-conditioned car + driver
- Optional: Lunch: USD 10-15/pax, Dinner : USD 15 – 30/pax
- Nusa Dua & Turtle island is not include boat fee to the island.
Terms & Conditions:
- Rate is net; in US dollar and per person
- Group booking (13 above) will be quoted on ad-hoc basis
- Tour will be as per program, unless there are few factors such as bad weather or time, which not permitted for tour to continue. In this case no refund can be allowed. Therefore it is important to follow the tour guide instruction in time constraint to visit each places of interest.