Kecak Dance and Uluwatu Temple Tours
The tour begin to visit Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK), a big project statue with 150 meters high, located in the highest point of Ungasan Village with spectacular view of Denpasar City, Ngurah Rai airport and Benoa Harbor.
Second stop is the Dreamland Beach, located in Pecatu Village and this is famous for Surfing and good places for swimming. The beach has white sand and surrounding with white rock cliff. It is a nice place to see sunset.
Third stop is Uluwatu Temple, Ulu in Balinese mean heart, Watu it means stone. This temple was built in 11th century by Javanese priest Empu Kuturan or well known with Empu Raja Kerta. The temple is located in southwestern tip of peninsula, up to the blue sea cliff approximately 100 meters high, the best place to view of the sunset. In 16 century another Javanese priest Danghyang Nirartha visited this temple and add more building, he retreated to this temple for his final life, when he attained Moksa or freedom.
Forth stop is to see Kecak Dance at Uluwatu Temple. Kecak is a dance performance where the men's chorus chants the words Cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak, in rhythm, over and over again. For this reason they are called the Kecak or Cak dance. The Kecak dances consist of about fifty men wearing only a loincloth, the upper part of their bodies left bare. They form rows of circles, and in the middle of which is a coconut oil lamp. The Kecak dance is performed for dance-dramas and the story presented is taken from the Ramayana epic.
The last stop is Jimbaran Bay for Dinner, Jimbaran located in south of airport, the beach has white sand. The area was originally known as fishing Village with fish market. Jimbaran bay is well known with beachside Sea food Restaurant while enjoying the sunset and scenery with cold drink and a fresh grill fish while entertained by live local group music.
- 2 – 4 pax : USD 45/pax
- 5 – 8 pax : USD 40/pax
- 9 pax - UP : USD 35/px
- Include: Entrance fee/donation, English speaking guide, Air-conditioned car + driver
- Optional: Lunch: USD 10-15/pax, Dinner : USD 15 – 30/pax
- Nusa Dua & Turtle island is not include boat fee to the island.
Terms & Conditions:
- Rate is net; in US dollar and per person
- Group booking (13 above) will be quoted on ad-hoc basis
- Tour will be as per program, unless there are few factors such as bad weather or time, which not permitted for tour to continue. In this case no refund can be allowed. Therefore it is important to follow the tour guide instruction in time constraint to visit each places of interest.