Tanah Lot and West Coast Tours
The tour begins to visit Taman Ayun Temple in Mengwi, a huge state temple of Mengwi Kingdom surrounded by a wide moat, and the temple was built in 1634. The visitor is only allowed to see the inside area from the outside.
Second stop is the Fruit Bats and Monkey Forest (Alas Kedaton), located in Kukuh Village, on the west side of Taman Ayun Temple, Tabanan regency. There are about 500 population monkeys in this forest. And inside of the forest there is very old temple (Alas Kedaton Temple), big fruit bats hanging in high tree during the day time and will go outside for feed in the night time.
Third stop is Batukaru Temple, driving to the north side passing Penebel Village, and then we will arrive in Batukaru Temple. The temple is located in Wongaya Gede Village. This temple is one of important temple in Bali. The temple is dedicated to the god of Mahadewa. The temple is surrounded by forest with peaceful and very quiet atmosphere. The temple has some Meru. Meru is a symbol of the mountain. Not fixed entrance cost (donation), enter the temple must wear sarong.
Fourth stop is Jatiluwih Rice Terraces; we drive from Batukaru to Jatiluwih Village, a very good place to see beutiful rice terraces, coffee plantation, durian trees, cacao, bamboo, avocado and etc. Jatiluwih Village has a beautiful and wide rice terraces and it is the best rice terraces in Bali Island. After harvest season you may see the farmer flogging the field with cow or buffalo, they still use traditional equipment to manage their land.
The last stop is Tanah Lot Temple, the end of the trip we will visit Tanah Lot Temple. The temple perched on a little rocky islet. This temple was built in 16th century by the Javanese priest Danghyang Nirartha who built many temples near the sea around the island such as Rambut Siwi Temple in west of Bali, Pulaki Temple and Ponjok Batu Temple in North of Bali. In west side there is small temple built, one of the temple on the top rock with hole is called Batu Bolong Temple. Batu means Rock and Bolong means hole.
- 2 – 4 pax : USD 65 /pax
- 5 – 8 pax : USD 55/pax
- 9 pax - UP : USD 45/px
- Include: Entrance fee/donation, English speaking guide, Air-conditioned car + driver
- Optional: Lunch: USD 10-15/pax, Dinner : USD 15 – 30/pax
- Nusa Dua & Turtle island is not include boat fee to the island.
Terms & Conditions:
- Rate is net; in US dollar and per person
- Group booking (13 above) will be quoted on ad-hoc basis
- Tour will be as per program, unless there are few factors such as bad weather or time, which not permitted for tour to continue. In this case no refund can be allowed. Therefore it is important to follow the tour guide instruction in time constraint to visit each places of interest.