Monkey Forest and Tanah Lot Tours
The tour begins to visit Taman Ayun Temple in Mengwi, a huge state temple of Mengwi Kingdom surrounded by a wide moat, and the temple was built in 1634. The visitor is only allowed to see the inside area from the outside.
Second stop is Monkey Forest (Alas Kedaton), located in Kukuh Village. There are about 500 population monkeys in this forest, inside of the forest there is very old temple (Alas Kedaton Temple), big fruit bats hanging in high tree during the day time and will go to outside for feed in the night time.
Third stop is to see Sunset at Tanah Lot, the end of the trip we will see Tanah Lot Temple. The temple perched on a little rocky islet. This temple was built in 16th century by the Javanese priest Danghyang Nirartha who built many temple near the sea around the island such as Rambut Siwi Temple in west of Bali, Pulaki Temple and Ponjok Batu Temple in North of Bali.
- 2 – 4 pax : USD 40/pax
- 5 – 8 pax : USD 45/pax
- 9 pax - UP : USD 30/px
- Include: Entrance fee/donation, English speaking guide, Air-conditioned car + driver
- Optional: Lunch: USD 10-15/pax, Dinner : USD 15 – 30/pax
- Nusa Dua & Turtle island is not include boat fee to the island.
Terms & Conditions:
- Rate is net; in US dollar and per person
- Group booking (13 above) will be quoted on ad-hoc basis
- Tour will be as per program, unless there are few factors such as bad weather or time, which not permitted for tour to continue. In this case no refund can be allowed. Therefore it is important to follow the tour guide instruction in time constraint to visit each places of interest.