Denpasar City Tours
The tour begins to visit Denpasar market. Denpasar is the capital city of Bali Province. The main street of Denpasar is Gajah Mada Street where is the main traditional market located. There are 2 big markets, Pasar Badung and Pasar Kumbasari. Pasar means market. Both of the market have 4 storeys and open 24 hours. The local people are selling local fruits and vegetables, meat and daily food seller. People also sell textile and temple procession equipment. Late evening till early morning the market open in the parking area. In the main street there are a lot of big textiles shops.
Second stop is Museum Bali, this museum originally built in 1910 by Dutch Government. In 20 January 1917 this museum was destroyed by the biggest earthquake in Bali. In 1932 the museum was built again till today. There are 4 main building in south pavilion and it has 2 storeys with collection of pre historic pieces, traditional artifacts and some old painting. The rest of the building shows variety collection of textiles including endek and double ikat gringsing, Barong mask and Keris and many items from the old days.
Third Stop is Bali Art Center, this place is also well known with Taman Buday (Culture Park), located in the east side of the city at Nusa Indah Street. This complex is dedicated to the preservation of Balinese culture. Every year, an even called Bali Arts Festival is held for one full month around the month of June and July. The place consists of the gigantic Ksirarnawa amphitheater and museum with a collection of Balinese paintings and sculptures from the period of Balinese renewal.
The last stop is Balinese People Memorial or Bajra Sandhi, new memorial built for Balinese People located in Puputan Renon Field Park surrounding by Bali Government Office such as Bali Govenor Office, Bali Parliement Office and other Bali Government Department Office, huge memorial with ornament of Balinese story from pre historic time till today. The memorial also consists of rooms for exibition and library. The building’s architecture (Bajra Sandhi) is taken from the weapon of Ludra God, the god who occupy south west of Bali.
- 2 – 4 pax : USD 35/pax
- 5 – 8 pax : USD 30/pax
- 9 pax - UP : USD 25/px
- Include: Entrance fee/donation, English speaking guide, Air-conditioned car + driver
- Optional: Lunch: USD 10-15/pax, Dinner : USD 15 – 30/pax
- Nusa Dua & Turtle island is not include boat fee to the island.
Terms & Conditions:
- Rate is net; in US dollar and per person
- Group booking (13 above) will be quoted on ad-hoc basis
- Tour will be as per program, unless there are few factors such as bad weather or time, which not permitted for tour to continue. In this case no refund can be allowed. Therefore it is important to follow the tour guide instruction in time constraint to visit each places of interest.