Bratan Lake and North Bali Tours
The Tour begins to visit Temple in the lake (Bratan Lake), the temple is well known with Ulundanu Temple. Ulun it means heart and danu means lake, the temple is dedicated to the Gods of lake or waters (Danu Goddes). The lake supplies a lot of water to the rice field. The temple was founded in 17th century by the King of Mengwi. This is an important temple for Balinese people for some ceremony like Nyegara Gunung, nyegara is ocean and Gunung mountain. The visitor can rent speedboat to go around the lake.
Second stop is Buyan Lake, Tamblingan Lake and Munduk Village, In Buyan Lake, you can see colony of monkey around the street. Buyan Lake is the third biggest lake after Batur and Bratan. The smallest lake is Tamblingan Lake. From here you can see the most beautifull view of lake and Green Mountain. Munduk Village is a village famous with their coffee plantation and rice terraces.
Third stop is Banjar Hot Spring Pool, located in Banjar Village. The hot spring (air panas) is only short distance from Buddhist Monastery. The water is slight sulphurous and hot, good for swim early morning or late afternoon. You must wear swimsuit and not allow using soap.
Fourth stop is Lovina Beach, about three kilometers drive from Buddhist Monastery. Along the way you can see a lot of grapes plantation. The beach has black sand with small wave and this is the best tourist object in north of Bali. There are many hotels and restaurants available in this area. The most popular activity here is to see dolphin in the early morning at 6.00pm with a small boat and do snorkelling.
The last stop is Gigit Waterfall, after driving through eastern of Lovina beach and passed Singaraja city and following the road to Denpasar, we will arrive at Gigit Waterfall, the highest waterfall with natural life surround. From the parking area you need to walk one kilometer down path with many shops offered handicrafts and souvenirs. A lot of plantation grow up on the way include of the lush rice field, clove, coffee, papaya, vanilla and cacao plantation. The waterfall is about 60 - 70 meters high.
- 2 – 4 pax : USD 65 /pax
- 5 – 8 pax : USD 55/pax
- 9 pax - UP : USD 45/px
- Include: Entrance fee/donation, English speaking guide, Air-conditioned car + driver
- Optional: Lunch: USD 10-15/pax, Dinner : USD 15 – 30/pax
- Nusa Dua & Turtle island is not include boat fee to the island.
Terms & Conditions:
- Rate is net; in US dollar and per person
- Group booking (13 above) will be quoted on ad-hoc basis
- Tour will be as per program, unless there are few factors such as bad weather or time, which not permitted for tour to continue. In this case no refund can be allowed. Therefore it is important to follow the tour guide instruction in time constraint to visit each places of interest.